The Scots School Albury is a top performing, co-educational, day and boarding school. Scots has been providing a world class education for over 150 years and offers the same opportunities as a city school in a healthy, safe and spacious environment.
Scots has an enviable reputation for strong academic achievement across a broad subject offering, having been consistently ranked among the top performing schools in NSW in both the HSC and NAPLAN.
Scots prepares students for what life brings after school is finished and by providing a contemporary and innovative education helps them to be positive contributors to society. There are several programs that are intentionally inquiry-based, inter-disciplinary, and centred around problem-solving. Our staff understand the potential of each young person and tailor opportunities that allow them to work with their strengths, acknowledge their challenges, and explore their passions in real-world contexts. Our staff are invested in their own personal and professional development, evidenced by the programs and behaviours they model in their classroom. They are innovative and purposeful and are our greatest asset. At Scots we are committed to small class sizes - the key to nurturing each child as an individual.
Scots has a proud Boarding tradition dating back more than 100 years and holds the mantle of being the leading regional co-educational Boarding School in NSW. Boarding at Scots provides a wonderfully caring, safe and supportive community which welcomes and embraces all students. Boarders are immersed with an aspirational peer group and an environment in which they can develop socially, spiritually and academically, all while retaining strong ties to their community back home.
At Scots we seek to create a positive Boarding experience for young people by:
- Ensuring that all Boarders have a strong sense of belonging;
- Ensuring that the interests and passions of Boarders are encouraged and catered for through a wide range of co-curricular, extra-curricular and weekend activities; and
- Ensuring Boarders reach their full academic potential through the provision of tailored learning programs, learning support/extension programs and age-appropriate wellbeing programs.
Scots is home to over 80 Boarders who live amongst 11 hectares of beautifully manicured gardens and outdoor grounds. Our Boarders are comfortably accommodated in fully supervised Boarding Houses and have access to state of the art sporting, music and learning facilities.
The Scots Boarding experience is active and fulfilling, with age-appropriate routines that are designed to help your child flourish in a home-away-from-home environment.
- Boarding Years Offered
- 7 - 12 Co-educational
- School Years Offered
- Pre-School – 12
- Number of Boarders
- Number of Day Students
- Number of Girls
- Number of Boys
- Religious Affiliation
- Uniting Church
- Tuition Only
- From $4,900 to $19,200 p.a.
- Boarding Only
- $13,600 - $16,000 Weekly Boarding $17,085 - $20,100 Full Time Boarding
- Sibling Discount
- 2nd child 15%, 3rd child 30%, 4th child 50% Tuition Fees
- Indigenous Scholarship Programme
- International Baccalaureate
- CRICOS provider
(Full Fee Paying Overseas Students)
- Fide et Literis • Academic, Performing Arts, Sport, Boarding
- Fide et Literis Access • Indigenous & Refugee